LA4440 Stereo Amplifier Circuit:
This is the LA4440 stereo amplifier circuit diagram. This is a bridge amplifier. In bridge, mode it’s 19 watts. Here used two LA4440 IC. and both IC is bridge mode. So it’s 19+19 stereo amplifier circuit diagram.
It’s a two-channel audio power amplifier IC with inbuilt in dual channels that enables it for stereo and bridge amplifier. it gives 6 W per channel and in bridge mode 19 Watts output.
This IC has a good ripple rejection of 46dB. and vary small residual noise, Also built-in over-voltage protection and surge voltage protection.LA4440 is wired in Stereo configuration using both outputs and inputs.
Let’s see Features of LA4440:
- LA4440- Built-in two channels to use as Stereo and Mono mode.
- LA4440- Dual-mode 6 W x 2 and Bridge mode 19 Watts.
- LA4440- 46 dB Ripple rejection.
- LA4440- 18 Voltage Maximum. Power handling and 12 Voltage typical.
- LA4440- Good channel separation.
- LA4440- Built-in Audio Muting function and Pin-to-Pin protection also.
- LA4440- Surge protection circuitry also.
Please visit our other post then please visit our website.